Now Offering a Better Way towards Energy Efficient Homes, In Mendota Heights Mn
Today more than ever, Mendota Heights homeowners want to lower their energy costs, make their homes more comfortable, and improve indoor air quality. Our products from replacement windows to siding to patio doors do all of this through superior installation. Our job is to provide you with a completed home energy solution, and advise you on ways to save money, without cutting essential costs. With our experience in this industry, we have learned who to rely on for quality materials, and services.
Next to insulation, energy efficient windows, siding and doors can be one of the best investments you can make in your home. Energy efficient windows, siding and doors can dramatically lower your energy bills and unlike insulation, you can actually see and enjoy your new home improvement products.
Energy Star Products
We are pioneering in regards to products and systems in our industry. We strive to stay ahead of our competition in technology and innovation. We have discerning taste when it comes to quality, and we demand the best. All of our products have been awarded the Energy Star label and are tested to the highest standards. We strive for 100% defect free products.
Mendota Heights MN #1 Choice in Siding & Windows
There are numerous types of siding available for today's Mendota Heights MN homes offering different advantages and/or disadvantages. Certain types of Mendota Heights siding are more popular in some areas of the country than others, influenced largely by climate and availability of product. Price also influences the type of siding chosen by a builder or a home owner.
Types of siding available:
1. Aluminum or Vinyl Siding These siding options are available on new homes as well as often put on over older types of siding. The biggest advantage of this type of siding is that they do not require painting. The disadvantage is that aluminum siding dents and vinyl siding cracks. Vinyl siding has improved over time as the quality of vinyl improves.
2. Masonite Siding or Hardi Plank These siding options have a similar appearance but offer very different results. Masonite siding deteriorates over time and requires painting, caulking and routine upkeep. Hardi Plank (a brand name) is a similar looking product but is made of cement and therefore does not rot. It is growing in popularity and is a terrific alternative to Masonite.
3. Brick or Stone Both of these products provide an excellent siding option. They are virtually indestructible as well as attractive. They do not require the routine maintenance that other types of siding require. The biggest drawback is price, although in some areas of the country it is still very affordable.
4. Stucco Traditional stucco is made with cement and offers a solid, lasting, moisture proof siding. It is seen a great deal in Florida where the climate would require constant upkeep on other types of siding and the solid cement siding keeps the houses cooler than traditional siding.
5. Cedar Shakes For those who love the look of cedar shakes, it is an excellent alternative to Masonite siding as it requires less maintenance. When treated with stain it does not rot or peel.
6. Veneer & Synthetic Siding These siding alternatives give you the appearance of other types such as stucco or brick, but do not give you the quality or longevity.
7. Clapboard Siding that is made from solid wood is more costly than other types of siding but lasts longer and looks better than other manufactured sidings such as Masonite. It is also a product that lends itself well to stain and therefore will not peel as siding that is painted.
8. Steel and Vinyl Coatings These are becoming more and more popular. They are more expensive but are nearly indestructible thus requiring little maintenance. Vinyl Coatings are applied like paint but are much thicker. Since it is a relatively new product it is important to find a company that will apply it correctly as applying incorrectly can cause many problems.