The way Klingelhut Windows & Siding replaces windows:
• Remove the whole window and casing, To bring the rough opening up today's building code.
• Window saddle wrap on the bottom of the window sill
• House wrap on sides and top of window opening
• New insulation around the window
• Leaving the old window frame on when replacing your windows will leave you with the same improperly insulated drafty window. This is why properly installing a complete window, with the correct insulation and up to building code is the best way to complete the job.
• After the window is installed to new building code
• We install complete new window jam and trim, Stained and varnished
• Leaving you with 100% new window, To the new building code